DMCA Notice Policy
Infringment Notification for Intellectual Property & Copyright Holders
VudooHosting respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our clients and users to do the same. VudooHosting may in appropriate cicumstances, and at its full descretion disable, terminate or make unavailable accounts/servers of users or clients who are repeat offenders.
If you believe that your work has been copied, stolen, or misused in any way that constitues copy right (or trademark) infringement, or your intellectual property has been otherwise violated please provide the following information to VudooHosting so we can best help:
- The name, address, and electronic signature (or physical if faxing) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed material.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing along with its location in sufficient detail.
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- A statement as to the accuracy of the notice, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the information to
As much as VudooHosting respects the rights of Intellectual Property and Copyright holders to make claims of infringment we also respect those that have such claims made against them. The following are procedures that can be taken by any person, group, client, or user of VudooHosting to take when recieving such notice.
The user, client or the adminstrator of an affected site or the provier of such may make a counter notification. We may if appropriate reinstate material after recieving a counter notification. Counter notifications should contain:
- The user's full legal name, address, telephone number, and electronic signature (or physical if faxing).
- Idenification of the material or content in question and its location before it was removed or disabled.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Consent to the jurisdiction of the user's local U.S. Federal District Court, or, if outside the United States, the U.S. Federal Court jurisdiction where the service provider is found, and that they will accept service of process from the person or an agent for the person or party who provided the notification
Send the information to
or for Fax
Attn: VudooHosting DMCA Complaint